David Beckham: My Wife's Gross!

David Beckham: My wife's gross! So many people adore the couple David and Victoria Beckham because of their dress sense is very stylish. Both look very beautiful and handsome when walking alone. But wait, there was little secret that was revealed Beckham about his wife, who would not want, to make Victoria a little sullen.


In an interview on the Ellen DeGeneres, David was asked about some minor issues that arise in their lives. David was quickly answered by mentioning one small problem that often hurt both.

"I'm sure there are many things that I did that made him mad. But what bothers me is that I'm a very neat, and Victoria did not. I'm very neat and very clean," I'm the idol of the hearts of many women's footballer of this.

Hearing her husband's comments, Victorian look in the stands with their third son was immediately seen scowling and muttering something in protest. Well, reality is never easy, girl!

yahoo.com